Documentation mandated by the New York State Education Department.
- Pre-participation history and physical examinations for athletics
- Mandated health history and physical examinations
- Return-to-school post-injury or illness and medical documentation of permissible activity
- Medications administered to or by a child at school
- Academic performance information, if relevant to medical condition(s)
- Therapy services (OT, PT, ST) being provided to the student
Documentation related to accommodations requested/required for asthma, concussions, or other medical conditions